Trek 2019 Roscoe 8 Bike Matt Slate
The Roscoe 8 is a trail hardtail for anyone looking to have some serious fun out in the dirt. Its 27.5+ mid-fat tyres, 1x12 drivetrain and 120 mm suspension fork make it a blast on every trail, from packed singletrack to the loose stuff.It's a laid-back trail mountain bike dressed in a high-quality spec that's ready to party.
You want to have fun.Â You're searching for a playful trail bike with high-quality parts and plus-sized tyres so that when you're out on the trail, the only thing you have to worry about is your face hurting from smiling too much.
Roscoe 8 features a strong Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, confidence-inspiring 27.5+ tyres mounted to Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims and a 120mm RockShox Solo Air fork with a TurnKey hydraulic lockout. Plus, a dropper post, a SRAM NX Eagle 1x12 drivetrain and Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes.
High-quality components for high-quality trail days. It's all about fun, but it's also all about performance. With a 12-speed drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes, wide handlebars and 27.5+ wheels, this bike takes trail riding shenanigans seriously.
- It's more fun to be a better rider: Roscoe is so stable and forgiving, it's like an instant ability upgrade
- Even when the trail gets rough, the wide 27.5x2.8Ë tyres can deliver confidence, traction and stability
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so its out of the way on descents
- The RockShox Solo Air fork can easily be adjusted for a specific rider weight, and it's lighter than a coil spring
- The NX Eagle drivetrain gives you a wider range of gears for easier climbing in a simple 1x set-up